Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Topic 10 & 11 - Flickr

I look at Flickr almost daily due to a friend of mine uploading photos of Melbourne and the interesting characters, events and locations that make it so unique.

Here is an example of his work.



For more photos, go HERE

I personally don't use Flickr as I don't really take that many photos or don't take one's that I feel need publishing on Flickr (have enough on my Facebook page) but I love the concept of it and the interesting and weird stuff you can find on it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paul, I have the same feelings about Flckr but don't have a facebook page myself about the need to publish, I still have a little bit of a problem publishing on the web but love the fact that I can see videos of my grandson on a private blog so it is really just about finding the relevance isn't it.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete